number

Opinion: Canadian Tire's rise in overdue accounts could be a big red flag

Opinion: Canadian Tire’s rise in overdue accounts could be a big red flag

Canadian Tire’s namesake retail business has accounted for just 40 percent of profits so far this year.Christopher Katsarov / The Globe and Mail When Canadian Tire Corp. Ltd. CTC-AT said its second-quarter profits fell as it sets aside more money for possible bad debt in the future, the iconic retailer said it’s good news: Its …

Opinion: Canadian Tire’s rise in overdue accounts could be a big red flag Read More »

Golden fields will become world number one. 4 gold diggers with the acquisition of Yamana

The merged company, headquartered in Johannesburg, will have a market capitalization of $ 15.9 billion. Gold Fields shareholders will own approximately 61% of the miner’s shares, while Yamana holders will own the remaining 39%. The move fits in with Gold Fields ‘ambitions to expand across America, especially in the Southern Hemisphere, despite investors’ concerns about …

Golden fields will become world number one. 4 gold diggers with the acquisition of Yamana Read More »